2.

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Nakedbox #15



If you are not familiar, Nakedbox is a type of box sold by Memebox that you already know what products are inside. They made these boxes for those people who were tentative about buying a box of products that they had no idea what were. These boxes always sell out VERY quickly and are difficult to locate on the site because they do not have a tab like other types of boxes. Click on the link above to locate the list of them or search nakedbox in the search bar on site. These boxes cost $23 each except for specialty boxes such as the mother's day and father's day ones.
 
The following products were found in this box
  1. NUGANIC Customize Pore Control Essence Full size 30 ml (Full-size)
  2.    TONYMOLY BCDATION SPF 30 PA ++ - Pink Beige 7ml sample
  3. PERIPERA Peri Tint Mini Mandarin Juice 2.5ml sample
  4. Unnie-cream 75g (Full-size)
  5.  CAOLION Mool Pool Deep Cleansing 75ml
Originally the picture showed that you would also receive RECIPE BY NATURE Slowganic Cleanser- Lemon & Green Tea & Adlay. However, after shipping Memebox informed everyone that this was a mistake. I was not very happy because I was really looking forward to trying that product. That being said, Memebox did give orderers $5 memepoints which brought the price of the box down to $18. I can accept that.
 
 
 
 
The first product is the original reason that I ordered the box, the TONYMOLY BCDATION. I had heard so many good things about this brand that I needed to try them. Oh was I disappointed. First off, the sample size is very small. I knew it was going to just be sample sized, but the bottle does not feel very full at all. Getting past the fact that it was small, the formula is quite greasy. The colour matches well enough to my skin tone, which is good, but the coverage is not very good and you have to use a lot of powder to set it. If you do not, then your skin will feel greasy. I will not try this product again. Sorry TONYMOLY.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The surprise favourite in this box for me was the NUGANIC pore control essence. This is now part of my daily skin care routine. It is supposed to reduce the appearance of pores and to help control blockheads and pimples. I don't get a lot in the way of blockheads or pimples, but I do have dilated pores in areas. When I apply this to my skin I feel as if it is glowing after. It has a very pleasant smell too, but nothing strong as I hate scents that linger on my face. This is a product that I think I will be repurchasing (somehow) when I run out. It isn't the biggest bottle for being full sized, but I think it will last a respectable amount of time.
 
 
 
 
 
 This adorable product is the PERIPERA lip and cheek tint in a very in style orange colour. I have tried this both on my lips and cheeks. One the cheeks, you do end up looking a bit like an Oompa Loompa, but I think if you had a VERY light hand it might be ok, summer bronzed glow. I, however, did not have a light hand haha. As a limp stain it is one of my favourites right now. The orange is so bright, but not in such a way that you look odd. It gives you a very in season orange lip that is true to its word and lasts a very long time. The only downside to this product is that it tastes horrible! The first time I applied it I thought I was going to throw it out until I saw my lips. Now I wait until it dries before touching my lips together, or eat a mint.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This product, the Mool Pool facial cleanser, saved me from the time I looked like an Oompa Loompa and had to go to the store. Like I said, the Peripera tint last a very long time on the lips, but this makeup remover (Or Lip & Eye remover as it says on the packaging haha) removed it with no problem. This cleanser will remove all dirt or makeup on your face and leave it very smooth and clean feeling. I might consider repurchasing this product again after emptying it as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Finally, there was the UNNIE-CREAM. The first thing I have to say about this product is how much I love the old-school packaging! It feels like something you would have come across in the Wild West being sold by some traveling salesman. It also has a very manly feel with its little tin and pretty girl on the sticker. I might end up sharing this with my fiancée because its a moisturizer I could see him actually using this one. There is a very faint scent of citrus to the cream and like it says on the packaging it is extremely moist. On the Memebox website it says that this cream is infused with 9 essential oils, which explains the scent. It also has hyaluronic acid in it to give you long lasting hydration. It says to apply to face or body, but I feel that this is more of a body moisturizer for me.
 
 
All in all, this box was worth it for the price and I received some great products. I was disappointed that I did not receive the Recipe By Nature cleansers because I was really looking forward to them. I do accept the apology of Memebox and the $5 memepoints made up for it. I have since purchased the Nakedbox #16 and am looking forward to it arriving.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment