2.

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Ipsy June Sneak Peak #3

 
This is the third instalment of spoilers from ipsy. All Glam bags will include TWO of the following products. I am not able to figure out what two of the products are (spray bottle or pink tube). There are rumours they may be two different scents, but I can't find any brand names.
 
Starting left to right:
  1. The Clean Truth cleansing cloths by Ole Henriksen. They come in packs of 10 for $9US or 30 for $15US. They are Parables, Surfaces, and Phthalates free. They are enriched with Vitamin C, Micro Algae, an Green Tea. They come in the signature Vanilla Citrus scent.
  2. Be a Bombshell Lash Out Mascara in Intense Black. Full Size is valued at $15 US. It is a lengthening formula.
  3. Laneige BB Cushion Sampler. People who have received this before have explained that it comes with Light, Medium, and Dark. It is a 5-1 BB cream with broad-spectrum SPF 50. It is described as being scented, which I am not sure how I feel about considering it is for my face. Full size of the product is $34 US for .5 oz.
  4.      ClariSea Sea Salt Solution Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant. I was not able to find very much information about this product as I could not locate it on their website. Perhaps it is a new product they are releasing?
  5. MDSolarSciences Mineral Tinted Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 30 UVA-UVB Sunscreen. Full size is $38.40 on Sephora website for 1.7 oz. This product is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. All MDSolarScience products are formulated without parabens, oxybenzone, octinoxate, aminobenzoic acid (PABA), gluten, or synthetic fragrance, nor are they tested on animals.
  6. Ofra liner. Quite possibly the same liner as yesterday's sneak peak, but it might also be their brow gel. Either way it is a $10 US product.
  7. SKINN Olive and Enzyme Rich Balm Cleanser. Full size (4 oz or 118ml) is $24 US. It is a gentle, night time cleanser that is safe for removing eye makeup.
  8. Derma Doctor DD Cream Full Sized product is 40ml at $38 US. This product is SPF 30, skin brightening, allergy tested, hypoallergenic, non irritating, non drying, non comedogenic, fragrance free, synthetic dye Free, paraben free, phthalate free, no animal testing.
The other two products are still a mystery to me and everyone online. Maybe you have an idea. Let me know in the comments. Also, let me know what you are most excited about from this sneak peak. I think I am most excited for the wipes, the DD cream, and the scrub. I am not sure if I will even get any of them based on my test selections, but we will see next week!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. http://www.cvs.com/shop/product-detail/Essence-of-Beauty-Wind-Kissed-Fine-Fragrance-Body-Mist?skuId=932340

    This MAY be the spray bottle product.

    ReplyDelete