2.

Monday 2 June 2014

Ipsy June Sneak Peak #1

 
Well colour me excited! I think it is safe to say that all Ipsy Glam Bag subscribers will be receiving a NYX buttergloss. This I find very exciting because my local drugstore does not sell butter glosses despite having a decent selection of other NYX products. This product is advertised on site as $6 US each.
 
From what I have been able to find, it seems as if these are from the Enchanted Kiss collection. The one on the left is Apple Struddle (a peach). The one in the middle could be Merengue (a pink lilac). Finally, the one on the right would be Crème Brulee (a natural). This is, of course, all speculation, but if you look at the following photos originating from the NYX site, it seems a fairly likely guess.
 


What do you think? Let me know. Leave a comment and let's start the discussion. Follow me online on Twitter and Instagram as well for more updates.

If you are not aware of what Ipsy is, its a monthly subscription bag that costs $10 US a month. In the US it is free shipping, shipping to Canada is $5 I believe. You receive 4-5 sample to full sized products each month based on a theme. If you want to sign up, please follow my referral link http://www.ipsy.com/r/63d4

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment