2.

Thursday 5 June 2014

Ipsy June Sneak Peak #4


This is the final product sneak peak and this one is all about hair care! Each Glam Bag subscriber will receive one of the following:
  1. Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment with African Macadamia Oil. Full size $11 for 100ml. Macadamia oil is very nourishing to the hair and this oil claims not to be greasy. I am still getting used to hair oils, so this wouldn't be my first choice but it would be a nice product. Because it is just a Dove product its not extremely exciting, but it also guarantees that if we love it, it is easily accessible.
  2. Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray. Full size $8.99 for 125ml.  It claims to boost volume, add waves, and protect hair from the sun while keeping it hydrated. That being said, the reviews are not great for this product. I think I would still prefer to try this product, but I like sprays and their simplicity.
  3. Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Anti-Breakage and Anti-Frizz Styling Cream. Full size $12 for 3 oz.  It says it is proven to instantly stop shedding and frizz. It has no parabins, mineral oils, petroleum, or artificial colors. It has a whole lot of different oils as well: Coconut oil, Morinaga Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba, Hibiscus, Tiare Sardinia, Shea Butter, and Silk.
 
I am very excitedly awaiting what the bag will look like. I am very hopeful for a fun pattern based on the great spoiler theme, but I am curious what type of material it will be made of. I'm hoping for something a little on the waterproof side of things so that it is safe for travel, but not the stinky material the Beauty Rocks bag had.
Ipsy just released information stating that the first batch of bags have left the facility to be shipped. This is very exciting because I am usually in the first round and one of the first people to get their Glam Bag. Glam room goes live next Tuesday June 10th. In theory, I might actually have my bag in my hands before my glam room is up. Would be nice not to cheat for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment